Business Vehicle Finance
Affordable commercial vehicle finance solutions for cars, vans & entire fleets
Whether you’re looking for a car, a delivery van or an entire fleet of specialist vehicles, Reality Finance can offer competitive commercial vehicle finance on both new and used vehicles.
We can provide business vehicle finance for the following vehicle types
- Fleet vehicles
We can help source the right vehicle and secure the most competitive monthly rentals, mileage contracts and agreement terms. In addition, we’ll provide you with a swift decision and turnaround to save you time and hassle.
- Our Hire Purchase solutions are ideal for all sizes of organisations that are keen to purchase vehicles outright but want to spread the payments over time. You can choose from different deposit and rental options and select fixed or variable interest rates
- Contract Hire provides exceptional freedom when it comes to business vehicles. You get the vehicles you need without the potential issues of ownership and depreciation and the burden of disposal when your finance ends
- Recently bought a vehicle? We can also re-finance or arrange a Sale and Hire Purchase/Leaseback on existing vehicles that you already own
- If you’re a Company Director, we can also arrange vehicle finance for you in your own name - so now you can get that business vehicle you’ve had your eye on.
We can also offer your business
- No upfront costs
- 5-star service rating
- Same-day credit approvals
- Variety of funding options available
- No minimum turnovers
- Available terms: 3 months to 5 years
Whatever your particular requirement, we can help find the business vehicle finance solution that’s best for you.
Call today on 01483 413859 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation quotation on any vehicle you might be considering.
5 Unexpected Uses for Asset Finance
Some of the unexpected assets we have financed are more unusual than others. Here are our top five unexpected uses for finance.
The benefits of leasing
Put simply, finance allows you to buy more than your cash flow allows.