How Does our Business Hire Purchase Work?
Our Business Hire Purchase solutions are ideal for all sizes of businesses that are keen to purchase assets such as IT, vehicles and other equipment, but want to spread the payments over time.
- No upfront costs
- 5-star service rating
- Same-day credit approvals*
- Variety of funding options available
- No minimum turnovers
- Available terms: 3 months to 5 years
* At Reality Finance, we can get same-day approval for Business Assets under £100,000.
What's the Process when setting up a Hire Purchase Agreement?
- We will compare finance for you with the best rates possible for the type of equipment being financed.
- Once the funding is approved we then prepare the paperwork and bring it to you for signature.
- We arrange invoicing with your chosen supplier.
- We process the paperwork and send it to the lender and arrange for the supplier to be paid.
- You commence paying rentals, typically ten to fourteen days after the lender receives the paperwork and pays the supplier.
Why use Business Hire Purchase?
- Own the asset, pay over time: obtain essential equipment without paying upfront
- Preserve your capital and cash flow: leave capital free and optimise your cash flow
- Tailor your terms: match your payment term to your needs, and your repayments to your cash flow and asset depreciation
- Choose to buy: choose to purchase the asset if you wish, with a one-off payment at the end of the term
- Lower your tax bill: enjoy tax-deductible repayment interest, claimable capital allowances on equipment, and immediately recoverable VAT on the full purchase price (except for cars)
Hire Purchase can fund
- New and used vehicles
- Office equipment
- Construction machinery
- Manufacturing and engineering plant
- IT Hardware
- Commercial printing equipment
Why Reality Finance?
We make Hire Purchase flexible, with payment plans designed around your business and cash flow. Choose from the different deposit and rental options, select fixed or variable interest rates. Plus, we’ll provide you with a rapid decision and turnaround to help you get things moving, fast.