Finance for Catering, Hotels & Restaurants
If you run a hotel, restaurant, or catering company, we can fund almost any type of equipment needed to run your business.
We arrange finance for assets from £1k upwards, with flexible payment schemes so you can pay monthly or seasonally. Agreements can also include a total project cost including soft costs such as labour if you were looking to refurb.
Working capital is the lifeblood of any business and without adequate cash-flow, it cannot operate. If used sensibly, finance can play a key part in ensuring a business can continue to invest without tying up precious cash reserves.
John Paul Getty once said "if it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates, lease it".
We can fund the following types of assets:
- Catering Equipment
- Kitchen fit-outs
- Refrigerated Vans
- Commercial Ovens
- Ice Machines
- Water Coolers
- Coffee Machines
- Wine Dispensers
- EPOS systems
- Conference facilities
- Marquees and Furniture
- Food Preparation Machines
We have many funding options to choose from, such as Leasing, Business Loans or Contract hire, and will work with you to tailor the right solution for your business.
Choosing the right finance partner is important. Reality Finance has provided finance to the hospitality industry for the last 18 years, successfully helping hotels such as Intercontinental Park Lane, Grosvenor House London, Crowne Plaza, other chains and independents.
Our flexible asset finance packages are tailored to each business and enable our clients to fund vital assets without large cash outlays. We can help with funding for technology, refurbishments, catering equipment, EPOS, security equipment, vehicles and more. And if you're a vendor, manufacturer or distributor supporting the hospitality sector, we can help drive sales by offering your customers fast and flexible finance offerings.
Why use Asset Finance for your Business?
- Gives you financial versatility: delivers ready funds for most projects and assets to help your business move ahead
- Access to quick funding: we can secure funding quickly, should you need it in a hurry: i.e. if your oven or refrigerator breaks
- Working capital for the quiet season: take advantage of the quiet season by financing a refurbishment
- Fund the whole project: if you are refurbing to include new equipment, labour, installation and design as a total funding package
- Eases your budget: provides the certainty of fixed rental payments to help you manage your cash flow and budget
- Protects your capital: avoids the need to dip into working capital, freeing it for other uses
- Lets you act fast: eliminates delays in unlocking capital, so you can spend and invest quickly
- Provides a range of solutions: we can help you select from different funding methods
We were approached by a new start restaurant business where the Chef Patron had another business in the restaurant trade. While considerable cash investment was being made the director wanted to spread the cost of the catering and air conditioning equipment over a three-year period to protect initial cashflow.
There were three suppliers. The first for the kitchen itself, the second for air conditioning and the third for the smaller appliance to be used in the kitchen. The latter being an internet supplier that would not invoice a finance company. Lenders were approached to fund the kitchen and air conditioning with approvals quickly forthcoming, subject to a personal guarantee as this is a new start operation. With the smaller appliances, a sale and leaseback transaction was approved allowing the business to fund the equipment were the supplier would not invoice a lender.
The director required part of the payment to the catering supplier to be withheld until any snagging issues were resolved, this was also arranged.
The result is that the business is now fully open and trading successfully.
A hotel with 150 rooms buying new TVs at a cost of £200 per unit. As a capital spend, £30,000 is a significant investment however paid monthly over 3 years, an outlay of just £960 per month or £6.40 per room would be required. And by increasing the rentals by just a few extra pounds each month, a hotel could look to add more value-add services such as Wi-Fi and film on demand.