We have worked with thousands of Professions that require specialist equipment, IT upgrades or new office fit-outs. This includes short-term business finance to cover VAT and corporation tax bills.
At Reality Finance we work with a broad range of professions to secure them Asset Finance or Unsecured Loans:
- Law Firms
- Accountancy practices
- Dental practices or laboratories
- Veterinary surgeries
- Nursing homes
We offer asset finance and short-term loans for:
- Office refurbishments
- Partner buyouts
- Aged debt funding
- Regulatory & practicing certificates
- VAT and other tax bills
- Gaps in cash flow
- Critical project investments
- IT hardware & software projects
- Medical equipment
Funding for Tax Purposes
We can fund Personal or Corporation tax on either a short term or a longer-term basis.
Why asset finance?
- Provides greater financial freedom: lets you fund a diverse spread of assets and projects, from technology to office refits
- Gives you tailored payments and terms: allows you to plan ahead with fixed rentals over an agreed payment term
- Releases capital: leaves your cash reserves untouched for other areas of your business
- Can free you from depreciation and obsolescence worries: offers protection from falling resale values and obsolescence
- Enables prompt access to assets: funding turnarounds often faster than releasing tied-up capital
- Widens your financial options: we can advise on the right solution from a range of finance vehicles
How Does our Finance for Professional Services Work?
At Reality Finance, we work suppliers of all shapes and sizes. We often work with a Client when they have obtained a quote from a supplier and wish to pay it in monthly installments. Not all suppliers offer a monthly payment option, or if they do it will not always be at a competitive rate. Often our clients have received a monthly finance quote from their supplier and we are able to offer a cheaper rate. We will take your quote or "shopping list" from your supplier, approach our panel of funders and search for the cheapest repayment terms for you.