Hotels, restaurants, pubs and other leisure and hospitality venues come up against specific pressures to look good, attract customers, invest in cutting-edge equipment and keep ahead of changing legislative requirements.
Our flexible asset finance packages are tailored to your business and enable you to fund vital assets and refurbishments without large cash outlays or straining your cash flow.
We can help you fund:
- Kitchen fit-outs
- Catering equipment
- EPOS systems
- Conference facilities
- Green technology
- Security equipment
Why asset finance?
- Gives you financial versatility: delivers ready funds for most projects and assets to help your business move ahead
- Eases your budget: provides the certainty of fixed rental payments to help you manage your cash flow and budget
- Protects your capital: avoids the need to dip into working capital, freeing it for other uses
- Lets you act fast: eliminates delays in unlocking capital, so you can spend and invest quickly
- Provides a range of solutions: we can help you select from different funding methods
How have we helped other companies?
We were approached by a new start restaurant business where the Chef Patron had another business in the restaurant trade. While considerable cash investment was being made the director wanted to spread the cost of the catering and air conditioning equipment over a three-year period to protect initial cashflow.
There were three suppliers. The first for the kitchen itself, the second for air conditioning and the third for the smaller appliance to be used in the kitchen. The latter being an internet supplier that would not invoice a finance company. Lenders were approached to fund the kitchen and air conditioning with approvals quickly forthcoming, subject to a personal guarantee as this is a new start operation. With the smaller appliances a sale and leaseback transaction was approved allowing the business to fund the equipment were the supplier would not invoice a lender.
The director required part of the payment to the catering supplier to be withheld until any snagging issues were resolved, this was also arranged.
The result is that the business is now fully open and trading successfully.