Legal firms, accountancies, architects, recruitment agencies and other professional practices often require specialist equipment and IT upgrades to help them flourish. In addition, short-term finance may be required to ride financial speed bumps such as VAT and corporation tax bills, practice certificate fees and other expenses.
Whatever the size or type of your practice, Reality Finance can help with funding. From asset finance to short-term loans, we can help you pay for the assets you need and meet ancillary, short-term costs without disrupting your cash flow or using valuable capital or bank credit lines.
We offer asset finance and short-term loans for:
- Office refurbishments
- Office equipment
- IT hardware
- Mobile communications
- Vehicles & fleets
- Green technology
- Security systems
- VAT and other tax bills
- Regulatory and practising certificate costs
- Gaps in cash flow
- Critical project investments
Why asset finance?
- Provides greater financial freedom: lets you fund a diverse spread of assets and projects, from technology to office refits
- Gives you tailored payments and terms: allows you to plan ahead with fixed rentals over an agreed payment term
- Releases capital: leaves your cash reserves untouched for other areas of your business
- Can free you from depreciation and obsolescence worries: offers protection from falling resale values and obsolescence
- Enables prompt access to assets: funding turnarounds often faster than releasing tied-up capital
- Widens your financial options: we can advise on the right solution from a range of finance vehicles