The Recovery Loan Scheme
Date: 22 June, 2021
Borrow up to £10 million for your business to recover from the Covid-19 Pandemic
What can we tell you about the Scheme?
The Recovery Loan Scheme was launched on the 6th April 2021 to provide financial support to businesses across the UK to recover from the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Minimum loan amount: £25,001
- Maximum loan amount: £350,000
- No personal guarantees for loans up to £250,000
- Loan term: 2-6 years
- Your business is required to meet the costs of interest payments and any fees associated with the RLS facility
The Recovery Loan Scheme is designed to be a flexible guarantee Scheme that can be used to support Term Loans, Revolving Credit Facilities, Invoice Finance Facilities and Asset Finance Transactions.
Is your business eligible for a Recovery loan?
To receive a loan arranged by Reality Finance under the Government’s Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS), your business needs to meet the following criteria:
- It has been impacted by Covid-19 and you can provide information to confirm this
- Trading activity is carried out within the UK
- Must be a limited company
- The loan is for business purposes and supports trading in the UK
- Your business has a minimum of 2 years' trading history
How will you use your Recovery loan?
Why use a Broker? Why not go straight to the Bank?
Using an accredited Finance Broker will help get you started - Reality Finance will provide you with advice and information to point you towards the right Lender. In 2020 we successfully provided CBILS for both Loans and Asset Finance to many customers and know what Lenders to approach, depending on your needs. Reality Finance will do all the hard work for you when applying for the Recovery Loan Scheme, by approaching our panel of Lenders and coming back with the right set of options for your business.