From a variety of Unsecured Business Loans to Merchant Cash Advances, we can offer up to £500k to give your business a cash injection. We work with multiple Lenders to bring you fast unsecured finance for your business - just talk to us about your requirements and we will hunt down the best business loan facility for you.
Long and Short Term Business Loans
We can source unsecured business loans from £3k up to £500,000. If you apply today we can obtain funding decisions within 24 hours with funds transferred in as little as 5 days.
Features of our long and short-term business loans also include:
> Top-ups and repayment holidays available
> Early repayments
> Repay in fixed monthly repayments over 6 months to 5 years
> Overpay or settle at any time at no additional cost
> Instant decisions on loans up to £15,000 with no documents required
> If you choose an lending facility, then a personal guarantee is required
We offer long and short-term business loans for almost any purpose:
- Upgrades or purchases of new machinery
- Liability payments
- Expansion and growth
- One-off costs
- Hiring new staff
- Premises refurbishment
- Asset and stock purchasing
- Recruitment Tax payments
- Funding contracts
Who can apply for an Unsecured Business Loan?
- Any company type, including sole traders
- Any company age, including start-ups
- Any business sector
Depending on the amount you want to borrow, and the turnover of your business, you may be asked to supply your latest set of accounts. Again, depending on your circumstances some Lenders may want to see at least 3 months of bank statements (so they can check you have a healthy cash flow) and also require that at least one Director resides in the UK. The benefit of working with Reality Finance is we can approach the right lender on your behalf after learning more about your business, so we have no single set of requirements to progress your application.
Merchant Cash Advances
If your business takes card payments, and you're in need of ultra-flexible finance, then a Merchant Cash Advance could be for you. Funds can be sourced fast and hassle-free: you could get up to £500k in your business account in days.
Who can apply for a Merchant Cash Advance?
Any company type where your business is based online or in the high street. Merchant Cash Advances are perfect for any business that accepts card payments. This depends on the Lender we approach on your behalf and how much cash your business needs. Typical requirements are:
- Your Business has been trading for at least 3 months
- Minimum revenue of at least £1,000 per month
Merchant Cash Advances - some key information:
- A Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) is different from a business loan: you only repay when you get paid yourself and there are no fixed repayment amounts or terms. It works by taking a percentage of your card takings until the borrowed amount is paid in full.
- You don't need to change your card terminal provider: Our Lenders are flexible around your current arrangements.
- An MCA is fast- we can obtain an instant quotation for your business and secure funding within a few days.
Ever wondered what assets you can invest in by using Finance? View our 5 unexpected uses for finance blog pieces.