Finance for Renewable Energy Solutions
We arrange finance for projects that help companies save money on their energy bill. We also help finance projects where income will be generated from selling the energy generated to a third party.
- Electric Vehicles and chargers
- Solar Power
- Wind Power
- Commercial Heat Pumps
- Smart Meters
- Biomass energy
- Anaerobic digestion plants
- Combined heat and power (CHP) systems
Offshore Energy Solutions
We have worked with suppliers across the offshore energy sector who supply high-value products and services. These can include:
- Drilling rigs
- Offshore vessels
- Gas turbines and centrifugal compressors
- Floatation production units
- Onsite construction solutions
- Industrial pumping systems
- Geo-data equipment
- Exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS)
Additional Solutions and Services
We don't just offer finance solutions for industrial energy equipment. work with many businesses to offer a monthly payment option on the following solutions and services:
- Consultancy and inspection services
- Software solutions
- Services and upgrades
- Automation and control systems
- Data management and quality control
- 5G and LTE Wireless WAN
- Private cellular networks
Funding options for your business needs
After understanding your business needs, we will discuss with you the best funding option. Most commonly with Hard Assets within the energy sector, we offer the following.
Hire Purchase is an ideal solution for all sizes of businesses that are keen to purchase assets but spread the payments over the working life of the asset.
Business Finance Leases are ideal for funding equipment that depreciates in value. Simply pay for the business equipment you need via monthly or quarterly repayments, and then choose to keep or update the equipment at the end of the agreed term.
- Consolidate multiple invoices
- Staged payments
- Settle the agreement at any time
- Fixed interest rates
- Refinancing available on existing business assets
- Same day approvals
How does our Finance work?
You will have one point of contact at Reality and we believe in building relationships - we won't make you fill in online forms to make your application.
Choose the asset or service your company needs
Speak to us and we will use our panel of lenders to find you the best monthly payment option
We take care of the paperwork and invoicing
Your product or service is delivered to you
You pay for your new asset as you use it
We had a recent case where a client company had made the decision to make longer-term savings in their energy bills.
As part of this process, the company is investing close to £23,000 in a Solar Energy creation and storage solution for their business premises.
The business operates from a factory in the South of England where the roof is South Facing, ideal for harvesting Solar Energy.
The customer is also purchasing new electric vehicles, which can be charged at work and, which allow the company to offset a higher proportion of their cost against taxable income than their traditionally powered predecessors. In addition, the drivers also be entitled to a far lower benefit in kind charge for having the use of an electric powered Company vehicle.
- Our customer is financing the cost of the Solar Solution over five years via a Hire Purchase finance agreement. This should allow for a first year Super deduction allowance allowing the business to utilise 130% of the cost of the system in their writing down allowances calculation.
- They will be able to run the factory using energy created by the new solar system from the first day of installation.
- The cost of the Hire Purchase repayments will be lower than the old monthly electricity bill - an immediate cash benefit.
- If the system creates more power than is used by the company then it can be fed into the Grid which it will receive payments for.
“Reality Finance provide competitive lease rates enabling our customers to spread the cost of purchasing new equipment with our Easy Payment scheme. They are happy to talk directly with our customers and offer expert financial advice. In this difficult economic climate, we are looking to build on our relationship to make purchasing even easier for our customers.”
Mark Jackson-Nichols , Director, Loma Systems
Having Reality Finance as a partner has enabled our customers to invest in our tray sealing lines which is vital capital equipment that has enabled them to grow their businesses and improve efficiencies much quicker than if they had waited to generate the cash to pay for these assets.
We have always found the team at Reality Finance to be extremely responsive and supportive of us and our joint customers through the whole purchasing process, making it as smooth and swift as possible.
Sam Ashton , Commercial Director, Packaging Automation Ltd
Why Reality Finance?
5 star service rating
Verified by Feefo
Over 30 lenders on our panel
so we can source you the best deal
Lender in our own right
Provides additional flexiblity
Funding hard and soft assets
Anything you need for your business
22 years of trading
Established in 2000 and privately owned