Renewable Energy Finance
- Own the asset, pay over time
- Include training, installation and delivery
- Repayment terms: 1 to 5 years
- Optional Balloon Payments
Covering all renewable assets
We arrange finance for projects that help companies save money on their energy bill. We also help finance projects where income will be generated from selling the energy generated to a third party.
- Electric Vehicles and chargers
- Solar Power
- Wind Power
- Commercial Heat Pumps
- Smart Meters
- Biomass energy
- Anaerobic digestion plants
- Combined heat and power (CHP) systems
Flexible and fast funding
Our flexible finance can fund pretty much any asset needed that makes your business greener, or more sustainable. We will offer you:
- Hire Purchase, Sale and Leaseback Business Loans
- Optional balloon payments
- Can be used for hard and soft assets
- Settle the agreement at any time
- Fixed interest rates
- Refinancing available on existing business assets
- Same day approval
We had a recent case where a client company had made the decision to make longer-term savings in their energy bills.
As part of this process, the company is investing close to £23,000 in a Solar Energy creation and storage solution for their business premises.
The business operates from a factory in the South of England where the roof is South Facing, ideal for harvesting Solar Energy.
The customer is also purchasing new electric vehicles, which can be charged at work and, which allow the company to offset a higher proportion of their cost against taxable income than their traditionally powered predecessors. In addition, the drivers also be entitled to a far lower benefit in kind charge for having the use of an electric powered Company vehicle.
- Our customer is financing the cost of the Solar Solution over five years via a Hire Purchase finance agreement. This should allow for a first year Super deduction allowance allowing the business to utilise 130% of the cost of the system in their writing down allowances calculation.
- They will be able to run the factory using energy created by the new solar system from the first day of installation.
- The cost of the Hire Purchase repayments will be lower than the old monthly electricity bill - an immediate cash benefit.
- If the system creates more power than is used by the company then it can be fed into the Grid which it will receive payments for.
How does our Finance work?
Speak to us and we will use our panel of lenders to find you the best monthly payment option.
Choose the asset or service your company needs
Speak to us and we will use our panel of lenders to find you the best monthly payment option
We take care of the paperwork and invoicing
Your product or service is delivered to you
You pay for your new asset as you use it
“Reality Finance provide competitive lease rates enabling our customers to spread the cost of purchasing new equipment with our Easy Payment scheme. They are happy to talk directly with our customers and offer expert financial advice. In this difficult economic climate, we are looking to build on our relationship to make purchasing even easier for our customers.”
Mark Jackson-Nichols , Director, Loma Systems
Having Reality Finance as a partner has enabled our customers to invest in our tray sealing lines which is vital capital equipment that has enabled them to grow their businesses and improve efficiencies much quicker than if they had waited to generate the cash to pay for these assets.
We have always found the team at Reality Finance to be extremely responsive and supportive of us and our joint customers through the whole purchasing process, making it as smooth and swift as possible.
Sam Ashton , Commercial Director, Packaging Automation Ltd
Why Reality Finance?
5 star service rating
Verified by Feefo
Over 30 lenders on our panel
so we can source you the best deal
Lender in our own right
Provides additional flexiblity
Funding hard and soft assets
Anything you need for your business
22 years of trading
Established in 2000 and privately owned