Access Finance Options – Can Reality Finance Help?
- Date: 30 March, 2020
Here are some of the key options available that can help you at this time:
Monthly Payment Option
- Convert an initial and/or annually in advance SaaS deal into a monthly payment facility.
- An alternative to a large upfront capital investment, this could help your customer still complete an essential project but ensure the burden on cash flow is kept to a minimum.
3-month Payment Holiday
- In addition to a traditional finance option, we may be able to introduce a 3-month payment holiday, whereby Access still gets paid in advance but the customer will not have to start paying for an agreement for the first 3 months.
Interest-Free or Subsidised Funding
- As with all finance options, there is an interest cost to the customer but as the software provider, you could choose to introduce a blind discount.
- A blind discount can be used to structure a finance deal in such a way that we can present the customer with either interest-free or subsidised interest rate finance option.
- Including a blind discount will mean that you have to contribute some of your margin to make the deal work but by presenting your customer with either option, that could also include a payment holiday, may help close a deal that would otherwise be postponed or lost.
Finance has always played an important role in business but during this difficult period, we are seeing more and more customers turning to finance as a possible solution to help them navigate the challenging months ahead.
Although industry sector and how well a business is currently positioned will be a deciding factor as to whether we can help, we are more than happy to review any potential opportunities and will do all we can to continue to support Access.
If you would like to discuss any current or future deals, whether it relates to a new business or existing customer, please contact your Programme Manager, Simon Cooke.
Access Programme Manager
Mob: 07718 674349
When is the best time to introduce finance to my customer?
How can I introduce finance to my customer?
Answers to those tricky finance questions